CRM Integrations Engineer / Ingeniero
We are looking for an amazing CRM Integrations Engineer in Granada!
About this role
This is a full-time position, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. The successful candidate will be a member of the engineering team, working on various tasks and projects in support of Badger’s core business. The following is an example of some of these tasks:
- Building out new features and tools in support of Badger’s CRM integrations.
- Maintaining and supporting our existing CRM integrations, and improving processes.
- Communicate with our third-party CRM vendors when necessary.
- Assist in implementation and connecting Badger to our customers’ CRMs.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to both our internal and external customers.
- Various tasks and projects that span engineering, operations, and support as they relate to Badger’s CRM integrations.
What we are looking for:
- Working knowledge of web application development with Python, backed by at least 1 year of real-world experience. Previous experience building web applications at small-to-medium sized software companies is preferable, as well as previous experience integrating CRMs.
- Strong familiarity reading and understanding API documentation. Previous experience with API integration is preferable, with knowledge of RESTful design.
- Possess very strong written and verbal communication skills in English. We do a lot of collaborating and make many decisions in emails, Slack, Asana, GitHub, Skype, etc. Daily standups and code reviews are an integral part of our cadence.
- Possess very strong customer service skills, backed by previous experience. Shows an ability to combine engineering, operations, and support skills to solve problems for our customers.
- Preferable: Working knowledge of any of the following - Django, Node.js, PostgreSQL, Heroku, AWS, web mapping APIs, CRMs, test-driven development, git, continuous integration and deployment, agile methodologies.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is preferable, but can be substituted with experience.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and display resourcefulness and tenacity. We are a growing start-up, but a small team, so every team member has a wide range of daily responsibilities. Therefore, the successful candidate will be able to operate independently with little direction, and their contributions will have a direct and measurable impact on the company’s success.
- Someone who identifies with our values and is excited to help field salespeople all over the world with our solution.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary and equity based on experience.
- Full benefits including paid time off, flexi time, discounted private health insurance, training stipend, and English classes.
- A chance to make some serious impact and see every aspect of the business.
- A trustworthy environment where you get the freedom to pursue your own projects.
- All you can eat snacks and coffee.
- An international, diverse and great working environment at a tech startup.
- A fun environment, with foosball competitions and monthly events.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Not convinced yet? Check out our reviews on Glassdoor here or find out more about our culture in this Forbes article.