Growth Marketing Analyst
We are looking for an amazing Growth Marketing Analyst in Salt Lake City!
This role will influence where we spend engineering resources as well as our marketing resources for the long term.
About this role
This is a full-time position, reporting to the CTO. The successful candidate will be a member of the Product team, you will have the opportunity to significantly shift the internal company strategy by being responsible for the following:
- Coordinate SEO projects for our marketing website to improve search rankings.
- Help us scale Badger as a best-in-class service for our thousands of users and a mission-critical tool for teams.
- Wear many hats and be key organizational glue, communicate product goals across the company’s teams.
- Build, ship and maintain features designed to move key business metrics, including growth, conversion, and retention.
- Build systems to collect and analyze data in order to inform business decisions, and perform experiments to test assumptions.
- Understand the user funnel in detail and across multiple high-value cohorts to deliver the right message at the right time to increase conversions and time to realize value.
- Work with the marketing team to design and implement effective email campaigns.
- Help manage PPC campaigns and find new ways to bring traffic to Badger’s marketing website.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in Marketing Analytics in a SaaS Business, and in building data collection and analysis systems.
- You have experience in building cohorts and an understanding of how to serve them.
- You are experienced in driving web traffic for a SaaS business website with PPC campaigns and SEO.
- You know tools like Segment, Mixpanel, SQL, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Apple Search ads, Craft CMS, Sketch, …
- A degree in a related field is preferable but can be substituted with experience.
- You enjoy working in an unconstructed environment. You can see the big picture, identify problems, and then dive deep to understand and solve them.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and display resourcefulness and tenacity. We are a growing start-up, but a small team, so every team member has a wide range of daily responsibilities. Therefore, the successful candidate will be able to operate independently with little direction, and their contributions will have a direct and measurable impact on the company’s success.
- Someone who identifies with our values and is excited to help field salespeople all over the world with our solution.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salary and equity, based on experience.
- Full benefits including Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, Commuter Benefits.
- A chance to make some serious impact and see and interact with every aspect of the business.
- A trustworthy environment where you get the freedom to pursue your own projects.
- All you can eat snacks and coffee.
- An international, diverse and great working environment at a tech startup.
- A fun environment, with foosball competitions and monthly events.
This might be something for you if:
You enjoy developing features on an experimental basis. Ultimately, you derive satisfaction from moving key business metrics with your work. You enjoy working in an unstructured environment with minimal guidance. You can see the big picture, identify problems, and then dive deep to understand and solve them.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Not convinced yet? Check out our reviews on Glassdoor here or find out more about our culture in this Forbes article.