Summer Marketing and Copywriting Internship
We are looking for a passionate Marketing and Copywriting Intern available to start in May for our San Francisco office!
About this role
Badger Maps is a route planning software for field salespeople that dramatically improves operations through route optimization, smart scheduling, CRM integration, and other cool features!
Badger Maps is currently expanding operations rapidly, and we are seeking talented individuals to take part in our Summer Marketing and Copywriting Internship for the Marketing team! The Badger Maps community consists of a group of highly supportive coaches and we value the long-lasting mentorship relationships throughout the internship progression. At Badger Maps, you will receive in-depth training and feedback in Marketing and Copywriting within an international environment that will allow you to gain valuable tech-startup experience.
There are five major aspects that make up the foundation of the internship position! The areas in which you will be exposed to includes content and product marketing, competitive analysis, social media marketing, demand generation marketing, and marketing analytics.
Summer Marketing and Copywriting Intern
- Generate interest in Badger Maps and its product by using inbound and content marketing strategies.
- Gather intelligence on our competitors and map out the market landscape.
- Gain an understanding of how Badger should respond to dynamically shifting marketplaces.
- Create marketing campaigns that are backed by research.
- Run campaigns on Badger Maps’ social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram.
- Use social media channel analytics and Google Analytics to measure impact.
- Learn how to generate new leads and build targeted outbound marketing/sales campaigns.
- Learn to overcome objections and communicate value by communicating with potential customers through email or LinkedIn.
- Work with growth technology at different stages of the conversion process and measure your results with different marketing tools to learn how a business measures growth.
Examples of past projects include producing blogs, landing pages, infographics, video and audio content, white papers, and forum answers.
What we are looking for
- Past experience in marketing and copywriting [PREFERRED]
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language (fluency in any other language is a bonus!)
- Someone who genuinely enjoys to read and write.
- An individual who understands the tone of voice and can quickly pick up Badger’s
- An entrepreneurial spirit that is resourceful and tenacious, eager to pursue own projects, and is broadly interested in different aspects of marketing.
- Someone who promptly assesses and recognizes valuable information and draws relevant conclusions for Badger Maps.
- Someone who identifies with our values and is excited to help field salespeople all over the world with our solution.
What we offer in return
- It’s an unpaid position, however, you will receive a monthly stipend to reimburse expenses.
- A chance to make a serious impact and see every aspect of the business.
- A trustworthy environment where you get the freedom to pursue your own projects.
- A great introduction and training into the world of Marketing and Copywriting.
- All you can eat peanut butter, coffee, toast, and avocados.
- An international, diverse and great working environment at a tech startup.
- A fun environment, with foosball competitions and monthly events.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Not convinced yet? Check out our reviews on Glassdoor here or find out more about our culture in this Forbes article.